Make an enquiry
To make an enquiry it's best to speak to a member of the team, so please call 0116 225 2557/ 225 2562.
If you're looking for information on making a referral, please visit our referrals section.
Getting to us
Both our inpatient ward and outpatient clinic are located within The Bennion Centre, Glenfield Hospital, Groby Road, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE3 9DZ.
Free parking is available to our patients in LPT car parks Please see map. LPT car parks do however become extremely busy at peak times and you may need to find alternative parking. Additional parking is available at the front of Glenfield Hospital where a pay and display car park is located for patient use.
Leicester buses arrive and depart from the Haymarket Bus Station at the Haymarket Shopping Centre and St. Margaret's Bus Station in Gravel Street, or from the many city centre stops. Both bus stations are about 15 minutes walk from the railway station where there is a stop for the Hospital Hopper. This is a service which runs every 30 minutes and stops at Glenfield Hospital, Leicester General Hospital, Leicester Royal Infirmary, Beaumont Leys Centre, Hamilton Centre and the railway station in Leicester. There is a small charge payable.
For bus travel we would recommend that you check the local bus companies own sites for up to date information:
- Arriva - timetables and ticket information for buses running across Leicester and Leicestershire
- Centrebus - Leicester, Loughborough, Earl Shilton
- First - services throughout the Leicester area and beyond to Anstey, Birstall, Glenfield and Thurmaston
- Kinchbus - buses from Loughborough to Leicester, stopping at Quorn, Barrow-upon-Soar, Sileby, Cossington and Birstall
- Stagecoach - Northampton, Brixworth, Market Harborough, Kibworth, Leicester
The railway station in Leicester is on London Road, near to the centre of the city. The station has lifts to allow passengers to get onto and off the platform and into the main part of the station.
For timetables and ticket sales contact National Rail Enquiries:
Phone: 08457 48 49 50 Text: 0845 60 50 600
Our Hospital Hopper bus service departs from outside Leicester Railway Station every 30 minutes throughout the day Monday to Friday.